For the energy balls: -50g Dates, soaked in warm water for 30 minutes
100g Ground almonds
150g Rolled oats
30mls BeetActive Concentrate
50g Fresh raspberries
2 Scoops vanilla protein powder (can be vegan)
3 tbsp Coconut oil
1 tsp Vanilla extract
For the glaze: -1 tsp Coconut oil
50g White chocolate (can be vegan/dairy-free/no added sugar)
2 tsp Raspberry powder
Dash of vanilla extract
Freeze-dried raspberries, to decorate
- First make the energy balls: Drain the dates and add to a food processor along with the other ingredients.
- Pulse for a good few minutes until all of the ingredients come together in a slightly sticky mixture. Divide into about 10-12 pieces and roll each up into balls then place on a sheet of grease-proof paper and chill in the fridge for at least 2-3 hours to firm up.
- Once firmed up, place onto a wire rack. Now gently melt the coconut oil and white chocolate, remove from the heat and whisk in the raspberry powder and vanilla.
- Spoon over the melted pink white chocolate over each (all or just half) then sprinkle over freeze-dried raspberries. Chill in the fridge for 1 hour to set - then enjoy!
- Keep any remaining energy balls in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 1 week.