Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 0 minutes
- 2 limes
- 6 fresh mint leaves
- 6 tablespoons pomegranate seeds
- 120ml PomegranateActive concentrate
- 100ml white rum
- 1 tablespoon agave syrup
- 500ml lemonade
- Place the lime juice, mint leaves and pomegranate seeds in the bottom of a cocktail shaker and use a muddler to press them into the bottom of the shaker to release their juices.
- Pour in the PomegranateActive concentrate, rum and agave into the shaker and fill with ice. Shake well for 30 seconds then strain between two glasses.
- Fill up with lemonade and garnish with extra mint. Enjoy!
Grab your bottle of PomegranateActive HERE!