For the cookies: -120g Oat flour
2 tbsp Cacao or cocoa powder
50g Coconut sugar
½ tsp Bicarb of soda
70g Coconut oil, melted
3 tbsp Nut butter of choice
To decorate: -50g Dark chocolate, broken into pieces
1 tbsp Coconut oil
3 tbsp Pomegranate seeds
4 tbsp Cacao nibs
- Preheat the oven to 180C and grease and line a large baking sheet.
- Mix together the oat flour, cacao/cocoa powder, coconut sugar and bicarb of soda in a bowl.
- Whisk the melted coconut oil, PomegranateActive, egg and nut butter well then pour this into the dry ingredients and stir to combine.
- Spoon a tablespoon of the mixture on the prepared baking tray for each cookie, leaving space in between (they will spread when baked!). Bake for 8-10 minutes, leave to cool then place on a wire rack.
- Once cooled, melt the chocolate and coconut oil then coat half of each cookie. Sprinkle over pomegranate seeds and cacao nibs then leave to set. Enjoy!