These high carb protein brownies come from the founder of the Medicinal Kitchen Dr Emma Kirke. They are nut free, dairy free, sugar free, wheat free, gluten free, soy free and perfect for a post work out snack.
Serves: Makes 16 brownies
Ingredients:100ml BeetActive® concentrate
5 tbsp Coconut oil
50g 85% dark chocolate
3 Medium Eggs
50g Sukrin Gold
50g Sukrin Stevia
50g Sukrin Coconut flour
1 tsp Baking powder
3 scoops Genetic Supplements Vegan Recover (or other protein)
4 tbsp Raw cacao powder
1 Sweet freedom choc shot
- Preheat your oven to 170C. Grease a brownie tin with some coconut oil, make sure you cover the base and sides.
- In a large mixing bowl add all the dry ingredients.
- Mix in the eggs.
- Add the melted coconut oil.
- Add the beetroot concentrate.
- Add the choc shot.
- Finally add the dark chocolate in chunks to break up the texture.
- Make sure the mix is thoroughly blended and then pour into the tin and smooth out so the mix is even.
- Bake for 25 minutes and leave to cool before cutting into 16 slices.
- I decorated with a little Sukrin icing sugar.
If you would like to follow Emma on social media or visit her website please use the links below: -