Rich, creamy and dairy free! The combination of CherryActive concentrate and CherryActive cherries makes this a light and refreshing summer treat.
Preparation: 15 minutes
Chilling Time: 2-3 hours
Ingredients200g Cashew nuts
2 tbsp CherryActive® concentrate
200g Mixed berries or pitted cherries
2 tbsp Lemon juice
Zest of 1 lemon
60g CherryActive® dried cherries soaked in warm water for 15 minutes then drained
- Place the nuts, water and CherryActive concentrate in a high-speed blender and process to combine them.
- Add the remaining ingredients and process until thick and smooth.
- Pour into an ice cream maker and process according to the manufacturer's instructions. As it begins to thicken add the CherryActive cherries and churn until frozen.
- Alternatively pour into a freezer-proof container and freeze for two to three hours until firm. Halfway through freezing, stir in the mixed berries.
- Remove the ice cream from the freezer 15 minutes before serving to allow it to soften slightly.
Per serving: Calories 257kcal, Protein 6.6g, Carbohydrates 21.1g, Sugars 15g, Total Fat 16.2g, Saturates 3.2g, Fibre 1.8g, Salt 0g
Per 100g: Calories 188kcal, Protein 4.8g, Carbohydrates 15.5g, Sugars 11g, Total Fat 11.8g, Saturates 2.3g, Fibre 1.3g, Salt 0gBACK