This fantastic recipe comes from Dr Emma Kirke, founder of the Medicinal Kitchen website. Her blog is packed with articles about her journey and how to fuel your body for good health.
These breakfast bars are simple to make but they do need to be popped in a freezer so make them a few hours you want to eat them or the night before. They also make a great post workout snack.
Serves: Mix makes 4 bars
Ingredients15g Gluten free oats
1 Scoop vegan vanilla or caramel protein
10ml CherryActive® juice
75g Mixed berries
25ml Unsweetened almond milk
- Make this in a rectangular Tupperware box
- Mix the Gluten free oats with the protein in the tub.
- Add the unsweetened almond milk and the CherryActive® and mix thoroughly.
- Fold in the mixed berries and smooth so the mix evenly covers the bottom of the tub.
- Pop in the freezer with the lid on for at least an hour.
- Push the bar out and slice into 4 pieces.
Macros per Serving: Kcal 227, Carb 29g, Protein 20g, Fat 2g
If you would like to follow Emma on social media or visit her website please use the links below: -Webiste: Medicinal Kitchen - Fuel for Health