These delicious puddings take next-to-no-time to prepare and taste amazing!
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 25-30 minutes
For the puddings -
- 100g instant polenta
- 100g ground almonds
- 50g gluten-free plain flour
- 75g coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Zest and juice of 2 lemons
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 75ml olive oil
- 75ml almond milk
For the blackberry & pomegranate glaze -
- 200g blackberries
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons Active Edge Pomegranate Concentrate
- 2 tablespoons cornflour
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C and grease 4 x 150ml pudding tins.
- Mix together the polenta, ground almonds, flour, coconut sugar, baking powder and lemon zest in a bowl.
- Pour in the olive oil, milk, vanilla and lemon juice and mix to combine and form a batter. Set aside.
- Meanwhile place the blackberries in a pan with the maple syrup and pomegranate concentrate and simmer for 5 minutes until softened. Mix the cornflour with 2 tablespoons water and pour in. Cook for a couple more minutes, stirring well so the sauce thickens.
- Spoon the blackberries and some of the sauce between each tin in a generous layer then pour over the batter to reach the top.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until risen and golden. Leave to cool for 15 minutes then run a knife around each one and turn upside down onto a plate. Enjoy either hot or cold.