Prep time: 10 minutes
For the beetroot smoothie -
- 1 frozen banana
- 75g frozen berries
- 45ml BeetActive concentrate )
- 75ml coconut water or other liquid
For the nice cream -
- 2 frozen bananas
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
To decorate -
- Melted dark chocolate, drizzled
- Mini chocolate Easter eggs
- Freeze-dried raspberries
- Cacao nibs
- First make the beetroot smoothie by placing the ingredients into a blender and whizz up until quite thick and smooth. Pour into a glass and chill while you make the nice cream.
- Wash out the blender and place the bananas and vanilla in. Allow to blend for a good few minutes until thick and smooth.
Spoon on top of the smoothie then scatter over some chocolate eggs, drizzle over melted
Shop BeetActive NOW!