This great recipe was given to us by our brand ambassador Lindsey Benson and is featured on her blog LeanBeanNurtition.
1 cup walnuts
2 tbsp pistachios
1/2 cup dates
1/2 cup oats
1 tbsp milled chia seeds
1 tbsp coconut oil (melted)
1 1/2 cup cashew nuts soaked
Sweetener (to taste)
2 tbsp coconut oil
CherryActive® dried cherries
Full fat Greek yogurt
CherryActive® dried cherries Cherries
- Soak the dates in warm water for 2 hours.
- Add the walnuts and oats to a food processor and pulse to break up roughly Add the pistachios and repeat.
- Blitz the dates in a food processor to form a caramel. Add melted coconut oil to the caramel. Stir in the crumbled base ingredients.
- Line a baking tin and firmly press the ingredients down.
- Set aside in the fridge to set.
- For the filling add all the ingredients to a food processor and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Layer on top of the base and allow to set. Thickly dollop spoons of full fat Greek yogurt and gently spread across the surface. Decorate with dried cherries and coconut.
- Place in the freezer for 1-2 hours and enjoy.