Health Benefits of Pomegranate Juice
Pomegranate juice contains a number of naturally-occurring compounds, including punicalagins and punicic acid, that can have a positive impact on your health.
- Antioxidant protection - Antioxidants help get rid of harmful compounds called Free Radicals. Pomegranates have an impressive antioxidant activity three times higher than that of red wine or green tea.
- Cardiovascular health – Pomegranates are a natural source of potent polyphenols that may help protect the cardiovascular system by reducing inflammation, relaxing blood vessels and maintaining a healthy blood pressure.
- Gut health – Studies have shown pomegranates have an anti-inflammatory effect at the gastric level. This could be useful for people with inflammatory gut conditions like IBS.
- Obesity – Pomegranate consumption, through various mechanisms, has been found to promote fat reduction and help prevent insulin resistance, thereby averting the risk of obesity.
- Diabetes – Punicic acid in pomegranates have been shown to lower blood glucose levels and oxidative stress and lipid peroxidation are lowered by pomegranate’s antioxidant and anthocyanin content.
- PomegranateActive is 100% PREMIUM concentrated pomegranate juice.
- It is made avoiding excessive heat and contains no preservatives or other additives.
- A 237ml bottle is made from the juice of 14 pomegranates (also available in 473ml bottle size).
- Dilute 30ml with water to make a ½ pint (280ml) of delicious pomegranate juice (a 237ml bottle makes 8 glasses)
- Also add PomegranateActive to smoothies, natural yogurt and other recipes.
- PomegranateActive counts towards your Five-a-Day fruit and veg target.
Try PomegranateActive for Free*!
We have a limited number of PomegranateActive 237ml bottles to give away (worth £7.49)!
*Terms and Conditions - One per household. Whilst stocks last. By emailing us with regards to this offer, you agree to be added to our mailing list and be sent further offers and information. Active Edge will never sell your details on to third party. You can unsubscribe anytime by sending an email to email@example.com.