SpamellaB has done it again with this fantastic brownie recipe featuring our delicious CherryActive dried Montmorency cherries!
Serves: Makes roughly 9 brownies
Ingredients:200g Oat flour
50g Ground almonds
3 tbsp Cacao or cocoa powder
100g Coconut sugar
1 tsp Cinnamon
1 tsp Baking powder
3 tbsp Coconut oil
140g Dark chocolate (can be vegan/dairy-free)
1 tbsp Maple syrup
75g Unsweetened apple puree
1 tsp Vanilla extract
75g Active Edge CherryActive dried cherries
75g Walnut pieces
- Preheat the oven to 180C and grease and line a 9x9inch baking tin.
- Mix together the oat flour, ground almonds, cacao/cocoa, coconut sugar, cinnamon and baking powder in a bowl.
- Gently melt the coconut oil and dark chocolate then set aside.
- Whisk together the maple syrup with the apple puree and vanilla then mix in the melted chocolate.
- Pour into the dry ingredients and stir well, folding in the dried cherries and walnuts at the end.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until firm then leave to cool and cut into squares and enjoy!
If you would like to follow SpamellaB on social media or visit her blog please use the links below: -BACK