Serves: Makes 6 donuts
For the donuts: -
200g Rice flour
50g Coconut flour
50g Coconut sugar
1 tsp Baking powder
½ tsp Bicarbonate of soda
200ml Coconut milk (from a carton)
3 tbsp Maple syrup
3 tbsp Coconut oil, melted
1 tsp Vanilla extract
150g Blueberries, fresh or frozen
For the glaze: -6 tbsp Thick yogurt (or coconut yogurt)
30ml BlueberryActive Concentrate
1 tbsp Honey or maple syrup
- Preheat the oven to 180C and grease a 6-hole donut tin well.
- Mix together the flours, coconut sugar, baking powder and bicarbonate of soda together in a bowl.
- Whisk together the milk, maple syrup, egg, melted coconut oil and vanilla then pour into the dry ingredients and mix to combine. Fold in the blueberries but don’t overmix.
- Spoon the batter between the donut tins to fill then bake for 15-20 minutes until risen and golden. Leave to cool in the tin then place on a wire rack.
- For the glaze simply whisk together the ingredients then drizzle over each donut. Now enjoy!
- Keep any remaining donuts in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 days.